Our Starting Inspection
Our Starting Inspection of your Nordic Cross-Skates.
In our workshop we carry out an extensive inspection before delivery, covering the following aspects:
- Checking Cross-Skates for possible transport damage.
- If necessary, working over any slight deviations.
- Free of charge on request: Individual adjustment of shoe setting, wheelbase or whatever else is adjustable on your Skate.
- Checking for brake safety.
- If necessary, slight centering and aligning of tyres.
- If necessary, re-adjustment of frame and brakes.
- Inflating the tyres up to maximum allowable pressure (may decrease during shipping).
- Checking and, if needed, correcting valve direction.
- Checking wheel bearings.
- Track control.
- Inspecting supporting parts, buckles, screws, etc.
- Small additional adjustments which will lead to more precise and safer practice.
We recommend that our customers carry out any further adjustment at home, according to the instructions and our professional tips. Air pressure should always be kept at the correct level and should be regularly checked.